Garlic-Basil sauce3 May 2016
Spareribs with dry rub3 May 2016
- Lamb (shoulder or leg)
- Fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Make small incisions all over the meat
- Cut the garlic in fairly big chunks and stuff the cuts in the meat
- Also add the rosemary to the cuts
- Mix olive oil, salt, pepper, finely diced garlic and rosemary
- Brush the meat with the mixture and leave at room temperature for at least an hour
- Grill the lamb on indirect heat by putting the coals on one side of the barbecue
- Keep brushing the meat with the oil mixture
- When grilling on indirect heat: leave the lid on the barbecue. Grill for 1,5 to 2 hours.
- When grilling on direct heat: turn the meat regularly and cut away (and eat!) parts that are done. Do keep brushing the meat.